On This Day in 1918
Canada declares the Wobblies illegal.
- Union Communication Services
• Labor after Janus: Unions have experienced worse
• The case for more labor unions…
• Are tariffs good or bad?
• Unions have survived tough times before
• Workers deserve freedom to thrive on the job
• What’s driving the trucker shortage?
• UPS labor deal would open door to Sunday package deliveries
• Wage growth is ‘missing in action’ and workers are not happy
• Trump stands firm on trade, even as foreign tariffs begin kicking in
• Open shop blues: Richest man in America offering WashPost staffers $15 p/w raises
• In a post-Janus world, the Teamsters aren’t backing down. Listen here.
General Membership Meetings:
Oct. 7, 2018 - Baltimore
Oct. 21, 2018 - Salisbury
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!