On This Day in 1859
Abolitionist John Brown leads 18 men, including five free Blacks, in an attack on the Harper's Ferry ammunition depot, the beginning of guerrilla warfare against slavery.
- Union Communication Services
• ‘We are a union family. We are not the problem.’
• Poultry plant workers awarded $3.75m after 8-year lawsuit
• 5 Teamster kids win Union Plus Scholarship winners
• Workers walk out when two are wrongly let go
• Clara Lemlich Shavelson, crusading leader of labor rights
• Retired Teamster asks Congress to save troubled pension funds
• Court nominee sided with Trump casino case to thwart union drive
• Pilot unions unite to fight attempts to eliminate pilots from flight deck
General Membership Meetings:
Oct. 7, 2018 - Baltimore
Oct. 21, 2018 - Salisbury
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!