On This Day in 1826
Indian field hands at San Juan Capistrano mission refused to work, engaging in what was probably the first farm worker strike in California.
- Union Communication Services
“All labor that uplifts
humanity has dignity."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
• The rogue world of one of NYC’s major trash haulers
• Trade war would cause casualties
• How the NFL Players’ union can block ban on protests
• No bubbles on the horizon
• The class struggle according to Donald Trump
• WWE superstars would be insane not to unionize
• N.J. bolsters union rights of public sector workers
• Local 727 drivers overwhelmingly reject American Bottle Group’s final offer
• 15 default privacy settings you should change right now
• Why our nation is watching Illinois case Janus v. AFSCME
• SCOTUS attack on workers requires voter resolve in 2018
• ‘Jaw-dropping’ report reveals rampant wage theft among top US corporations
• Standing Teamster Strong in the face of Janus vs. AFSCME:
General Membership Meetings:
Feb. 3, 2019 - Baltimore
Feb. 17, 2019 - Salisbury*
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!
* The Salisbury meetings are held
at Hampton Inn, 121 E Naylor Rd.,